Monday, April 24, 2006

ABC's for Mother

A is for adoring ...adored me from birth B is for because of you I thrived C is for the constant love and attention D is for the delight that shown in your eyes E is for each special moment with you F is for the forgiveness always given G is for the Gift of you God gave me H is His love shines from your heart I is in your heart I know I'll always be J is for the joy I feel in knowing just how much love you have for me K is for the knowledge you passed on to me L is for the loving and precious times M is for the memories in my childhood N is for Now I will pass them down O is for Only you can do the things you do P is for the precious moments together Q is for Quiet times alone with you. R is for Remembering always S is for the softness of your touch T is for the tears through teen age years U is for the Utmost trust V is for how Very much I love you W is wanting to share these feelings X is for the kisses that I send your way Y is for years don't lessen the loving feelings Z or the zest in expressing it to you in my own way!
All of this is put together In my own simple way Just to say "Mom, I love you! And want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
Thena

No comments: