Friday, May 25, 2007

ABC

A is for angel, which you seem to be
Sent from Heaven to take care of me.
B is for best, the best I could wish for
To love, treasure and adore.
C is for cheerful and caring as well
Certainly more special than mere words can tell.
D is for delightful and dedicated to friends
Decidedly down to earth, not one to pretend.
E is for entertaining and ever so much fun
Much appreciated by everyone.
F is for friendly to all whom you see
Being there always to support me.
G is for gracious and generous to a fault
Remembering the goodness which you were taught.
H is for happiness which you seem to exude
For never have I seen you in a really bad mood.
I is for insightful and ingenious too
So many things have I learned from you!
J is for joyous and jumping for joy
Because of all the things you enjoy.
K is for kinetic energy, the energy in motion
Which helps you function toward objects of your devotion.
L is of course for loving and loyal too
Those wonderful qualities that make up you!
M is for maturity which you’ve had from the start
You must have been born with a mature loving heart.
N is for normal and nifty as well
My affection for you, I hope you can tell!
O is for Outstanding and original to the max
Not to embarrass you, but these are the facts!
P is for prudent, practical and peaceable as well
If you are sometimes impractical, then I promise not to tell!
Q is for quick and qualified, but sometimes quirky too
Fun little traits which I love about you.
R is for rowdy, rambunctious, and resolute
Things that your fun personality suit!
S is for serious when you need to be
Another thing that makes you so special to me.
T is for tidy, trustworthy and top of the line
So wonderfully glad that you are mine!
U is for understanding, unusual and unique
I listen and enjoy each word you speak.
Very is for vivacious and very much fun
Ready to have a bit of fun when the workday is done.
W is for wonderful, winsome and winning in your ways
I could keep singing your praises for days!
X is for x-tra special, x-actly who I need
To encourage me and inspire me to succeed.
Y is for young at heart, yearning to be An inspiration to others like me.
Z is for that zest for life that you have about you
Zealously watching over those who love you

. Put them together from A to Z
And you will see the person
Who is so special to me! Thena

2 comments:

pollyrm said...

Thena - in the ABC list you posted 25 May 2007 - V is missing !!

pollyrm said...

Thanks for adding in V.