Monday, May 21, 2007

Brother Grad short verses

Short Brother Ditties

I didn't tell on you
When you broke the lamp
And we blamed it on the dog
I turned away on the day
When you turned loose your frog.
I smiled when you said I was silly
And I laughed at your jokes each day
And now that you are graduating
I feel I must have my say!
I don't think you are smart
I don't that it at all
I think that you are creative
And a genius overall!
I will miss our silly arguments
And being together every day
And treasured memories will become
The games we used to play!
Thena

Dear Brother,
You always thought
Mom loved you best
And held that over me
Said she whispered that in your ear
But she did the same to me!
Thena

Dear Brother
I just saw your graduation announcement
Laying on your dresser
And I can only conclude
That you are a really good guesser!
Congratulations anyway,
Your sis

No comments: