Friday, September 25, 2009

When a Child Has Gone With Another Parent

Remember...
Remember always that I love you
Remember always that I care
Remember that I will be thinking of you
And rememembering you in prayer.
Remember the celebrations
And the illnesses I nursed you though
Remember all the games we played
And the things I taught you to do.
Remember the times we had together
And how much we love each other
And that no matter what the future holds
In both our hearts I am your mother.
And each night go to the window
And look at the sky above you
And know that looking at that same sky
Is someone who will forever love you.
Thena

----------------------------------
I Wish
I wish I could take away the hurt
That must be in your heart
I know that you can't understand
Just why we have to part.
I wish that I could spare you
From the things you are going through
But all I can do is to reasure you
That I will always love you.
You will be in my heart forever
And I know that I'm in your heart too
And I pray sweet memories will cheer you
When you are sad or blue.
For a mommy's love never changes
And is not tossed about by the wind
For once that love is formed inside
It is a love that will never end.
Know that each breath I take
Will be a little prayer
That God would station angels around you
And keep you forever in His care.
Thena

1 comment:

feli said...

I love this poem. Very nice.
God bless, felicia
http://feli-inspirez.blogspot.com/