Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Have So much to do Before Christmas

I have things I must do before Christmas
Don't ask why I have procrastinated thus far
If we weren't picking guests up at the airport
I think I'd hide the clutter in the car...

I have laundry to do before Christmas,
Beds to change and puppy dogs to train
I think I would put my scrapping stuff on the patio
If the weather man promised me it wouldn't rain...

I have groceries to buy and cookies to bake;
I have dusting to do and rugs to clean,
And when I shoo the pups off the freshly cleaned sofa
They think that I'm just being mean...

I have packages to mail before Christmas
They should have gone out last week
But I didn't have enough packing peanuts
And didn't want the gifts to break...

I have so much stuff to do before Christmas
That I fear my brain I might unduly tax
So I think the best thing for me to do
Is to sit in my Lazy Boy Recliner and relax...

Thena

No comments: