Saturday, February 04, 2012

Our Gifts

Sometimes when I feel that I am lacking
In the ability to use God given skill
I pray and ask Him to guide me
And keep me in His will.

In times when I feel discouraged
And think perhaps my brain is too small;
I am reminded that God doesn't play favorites
And wants to bless us all.

He does give us each different gifts
Different talents and ability.
My goal is to use to its utmost
The ones He chose for me.

I ask Him to not let me be discouraged
Or covet someone else's gift instead
But to let me be a blessing using my gift
As by our Creator I am led.

Trust in God to bless your life
As you look to Him each day
And He will increase your gifts
As you seek His will and pray.

He has not forgotten you
Nor kept back forgiveness for any frailty
But surrounds you each day with love
Helping to make you what He knows you can be!

Thena

1 comment:

Wanda said...

This is so inspiring Thena! It's been years since I have seen you but long ago you wrote me a poem. I pray you continue to use God's gift to you and many many blessings!
Thank you