Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Someday We Will Be Whole

Someday We Will Be Whole
For those who have no sight on earth
Who had not this gift of sight at birth
Just think about how wonderful it will be
When Heaven is the first sight they see!
For those who on earth are colorblind
Just picture the Heavenly colors divine
And think how wonderfully they will be blest
When on those colors their eyes will rest...
For those who have no legs to walk
No arms to reach
No speech to talk
Just think about the wonder of
Running and talking in Heaven above!
I do not count these gifts as trite
The gifts of arms or gifts of sight
But I value more than words can tell
Knowing that in Heaven I someday will dwell.
And when I approach the Heavenly gate
And look around at those who for me wait
I will not see one missing limb
We'll all be perfect when we see Him!
-Thena Cullen Smith

No comments: