Wednesday, May 10, 2006

For My Mommy
Everyone should have a mommy
That is as nice as you
A mommy that loves and snuggles them
When the day is through.
Everyone should have a mommy
That will take them for a walk
And who will just have fun with them
And will take the time to talk.
Everyone would love to have
A mommy who loves them bunches
Who washes all their clothes
And fixes them nice lunches.
I know that I have the world's best mom
And that is why I want a card to say
I love you so very, very much
And Happy Mother's Day!!
Thena

I love you Mommy
I think you are so nice
I only wish that Mommies
Enjoyed snakes and mice!
Thena
Dear Mommy,
I made a little card
To show you my heart
And the place marked Mommy
Is the biggest part!
'Cause you are the one
That makes me want to say
I love you so much Mommy
And Happy Mother's Day!
Thena
I Love You
I love you more than lollipops
Or ice cream with triple dips
I love you more than soda pops
(Great big gulpy sips!)
I love you more than all my books
My toys and my games
I love you more than all my friends
I won't mention all their names!
I love you more than all my pets
Or watching sailboats on the bay
I love you more than anything-
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: