Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Life is a Magazine

Alas and alack I'm all out of whack!
My body is now "National Geographic"
All thanks to gravity
But my mind is "Mental Floss"
And my vision is "Optometrist Monthly"
My house is due any day for a "Clean Sweep"
And "Martha" would go into shock
If on my cluttered house's door
She should decide to knock.
I love "Crafts" and "Scrapbooking, etc"
And that's why my study is such a mess
And here I am on the "PC"
While my sins I confess.
"People" would suggest "Better Homes and Gardens"
Might be the "O"nly way to go
But my secret pack rat life
Only the "Enquirer" knows... Thena "

4 comments:

Michelle W. said...

you arrange words that we normally use into beautiful poems. Thanks for sharing! Love them.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thena,
You are such a treasure!! I love your idea of sharing "a poem a day" and I will be looking forward to reading them each day.
Thank you for doing this.

Ruth.E said...

LOL Thena, how clever is this. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love it........

How about "This Old HOuse" for my body feels this way, too.

LindainWillowSpring from ckmb